- The Kit can be installed on doors up to 950mm wide and 60kg in weight
- Hinges have 2 ball bearing races for improved durability and template fixing screw holes, ideal for timber doors
- The Grade 13 hinges are intended for use on doors up to 120kg
- The CE3F Rack & Pinion closer is fully tested as an EN 3 closer in regular, transom and parallel arm installation
- CE3F closer has a max opening angle of 130°
- The cast body design includes adjustable closing speed and latch control valves so each door can be set up to suit its location
- Square corners on hinges makes door preparation easy with chisel and hammer
- Hinges have completed 200k cycle durability testing to give re-assurance on longevity
- 1000 Series pull handle has bolt through fixings for secure installation
- The 19mm diameter pull handle is a simple D shape without roses for a streamlined appearance
- The push plate is easy to screw to door to mask the handle fixings with 4 screws in the radiused corners
- The closer has completed 500k cycle durability
- Signage reminds users to keep the door shut to ensure the fire door can perform as expected if needed
- C433 hinges are manufactured from 201 satin stainless steel.
- 1000 Series pull handle and escutcheons are manufactured from 304 satin stainless steel.
- Push plate is manufactured from stainless steel
- CE3F door closer cast body and armset is painted silver finish.
- Fire Door signage is screen printed on satin stainless steel.
- The C433 hinges are CE Marked to EN 1935 and Certifire approved
- The CE3F closer is CE Marked to EN 1154 and Certifire approved
Designed for passage doors that are simply push/pull in design, this kit does not include a lock but instead relies on a closer to hold the door shut and a pull handle and push plate for easy use. Typical applications include corridor doors where normal opening/closing is by pushing or pulling only. The Kit is ideal for use on timber fire doors, either FD30 or FD60.